- Turning market research’s focus away from the shovel and to the hole, March 01, 2011, Knowledge@SMU
- 5 Questions every innovative researcher needs to ask…and the one answer they need to give, Research World, November-December, 2010, p 56. (with L.Collard, N. Gains)
- Watch the customer closely, Electronics Business Asia, November, 2001 (with J. Hexter).
- E-performance, the path to rational exuberance, McKinsey Quarterly, 2001 number 1 (with F. Legendre, C. Taylor).
CRM/Big Consumer Data
- Emerging Marketing, McKinsey Quarterly, 2002 number 2 (with S. Chung) Among most read Quarterly articles of 2002, based on on-line usage. (Read this article in English or in Russian)
- Can marketing regain the personal touch?, McKinsey Quarterly 1995, number 1 (with P. Child, R. Dennis, T. Gokey, T. McGuire, M. Singer)
- The Big Book of Marketing By Anthony G. Bennett, pages 104-110
- Build-to-order banking in Asia, McKinsey Quarterly, 2002 number 2 (with M. Wanders) •Selling internet banking to Asians, McKinsey Quarterly, 2001, number 2 (with M. Pasa)
- Giving Asians some credit, McKinsey Quarterly, 2001 number 1 (with M. Pasa, F. Hui)
- Asian Investors Aren’t as Conservative as You Think, Asian Wall Street Journal, February 8, 1999
- Asia’s Young Want Better Financial Services, Wall Street Journal (Asian, European and US editions), October 25, 2000
- China’s banks get personal, McKinsey Quarterly Web Exclusive, 2002, Number 2 (2ith David von Emloh, Wayne Zhang)
- Banks tested in retirement challenge’, South China Morning Post, Milt Gillespie; Melissa Ma and Mike Sherman, 9/99
- Focusing on branding can gain more market’, Heidi Hu and Mike Sherman, China Economic Herald, 7/99
- Power brand checklist’, Asian Brand News, Mike Sherman, 5/99
- Avoiding price wars’, China’s Managers Magazine, Heidi Hu and Mike Sherman, Issue 2-3/99
- Distribution system in Korean fashion industry’, Korean Journal of Fashion Business, Mike Sherman, 12/98
- Predicting the size of multi-media markets (with John Rose), Electronic Business Buyer, September, 1993, p. 95-98.
Mike is available to: deliver speeches, hold discussions and seminars on the above and more, he will tailor for groups or individual companies and their unique challenges and needs. Click here to contact him.