- I’m quoted in these articles that are mostly positive about the challenges facing the market research industry. The June article in this series contains some of my thoughts about how change resistant the industry is and how pessimistic I am about the industry positively responding to the current environment.
– Research in Asia in a Post-COVID-19 World: ADAPTING THE NEW NORMAL Asia Research Media, May 2020
– Suppy Side Changes, Asia Research Media, June 2020 https://asia-research.net/supply-side-changes/
- Corinium connected thinking, 2 August 2016: Small data vs. big data: Why you need to “sweat the small stuff”
- The Ten Commandments of Analytics, Marketing Magazine, June 19, 2015, http://www.marketing-interactive.com/10-commandments-analytics/
- Telcos ‘Asleep at the Wheel’ on Big Data, November 3, 2014
- Batteries, Einstein and effective thinking for researchers, Survey Magazine, August 2011 http://surveymagazine.org/s=Batteries%2C+Einstein+and+Effective+Thinking+for+Researchers, and http://www.trchome.com/trc-blog/entry/batteries-einstein-and-effective-thinking-for-researchers.html
- McKinsey’s View – Banks Fighting for the Most Lucrative Clients, Advantage, July 7, 2002, p. 78-79
- What’s in a Name, Asiaweek, October 5, 2001
- The Million Dollar Club, Far Eastern Economic Review, July 5, 2001
- E-Banking: Slowly but Surely, Computer Times, June 20, 2001
- Mind your Monday, The Edge, March 5, 2001
- Rich and Super Rich Consumer’s Behavior, Infobank, March, 2001
- Don’t Bank on Loyalty, Business Times, February 21, 2001
- Asians Not That Averse to Using Credit, Business Times, February 13, 2001
- Malaysians Among the Wealthiest in South-East Asia: Survey, The Star, February 9, 2001
- Customers want Personal Touch, Bangkok Post, February 7, 2001
- Asian B2C Sites Not Viable, Bangkok Post, January 25, 2001
- Advertisement Cost: How Much is Too Much, How Much is Too Little?, China Economic Times, January 18, 2001
- Cutting Up the Credit Card Pie, South China Morning Post, January 8, 2001
- Talent Crunch, Brand News, January, 2001
- Asia’s Young Want Better Financial Services, McKinsey Survey Advises Listening to Them, The Asian Wall Street Journal, October, 25, 2000, p. 13.
- Wanted: A brand new order for Asia’s budding business’, Asian Brand News, 4/99
- McKinsey Specialist in Marketing’, China Economic Herald, 12/98
- Expert from McKinsey talks about sales, China Economic Journal, December 25, 1998
- Marketing strategies help Asian firms beat downturn’, Asian Wall Street Journal. December 1, 1998, p. 1., p. 6.
- Nyvackt intresse for lonsam kund (renewed interest in profitable customers), Svenska Dagbladet, March 6, 1996, p.4.
Mike is available to: deliver speeches, hold discussions and seminars on the above and more, he will tailor for groups or individual companies and their unique challenges and needs. Click here to contact him.