Marketing and Brand Strategies and Planning
Mike assists clients in developing comprehensive marketing strategies and marketing and brand plans based on those strategies. Depending on the need, this work can be high level guidance to creation of the full plan, including tactical implementation plans. These strategies and plans can cover the full marketing and sales activities of a business or key elements. Those key elements can include:
- Branding, including brand architecture, brand positioning and brand name selection
- Product development, including identification of “white spaces”, creation of feature design and testing of prototypes.
- Pricing, including price structure, list prices, discount schedules and promotional prices
- Channel management, including channel selection and account planning
- Communications, including key messages, targeting criteria and message customization
- Sales force, including account prioriitiziation, account planning, sales collateral and call planning
Mike is available to: deliver speeches, hold discussions and seminars on the above and more, he will tailor for groups or individual companies and their unique challenges and needs. Click here to contact him.